CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life Stuff

Okay,now im going to list the stuff i did this week.

1) I got a tooth pulled.i got it pulled because i had a tooth above it growing out of my gums. Picture time!
Before (you might not be able to see the funky tooth)



After

This is Jed
playing with the tic-tac-toe squares.

2)Ugh! Ican't think of anything to write about!Maybe I'll just write about someone in my class went on a cruise to Australia, so if you guys see him, he has curly blond hair (we call it a fro).

Bye!Peace out to the world for generations!:-)=0(thats supposed to be a peace sign with two fingers)

3 comments:

jack richardson said...

Ha! I updated my super-spectacular ,expandatacular,cabitacular, supercalifragilisticexpialodocious(spelled right).but for some reason my widgets got deleted!Well,im having a great time!hope my peeps in Aust. can say the same!Now, to just get those widgets back...

Jack

jack richardson said...

some of those arent even words!!!



harriet


ps u finally updated ur blog!!!!!! WWWHOOOOOO! !!!!! !!!

Heather Richardson said...

I will add that Jed was showing me what dead people look like when he put those tic-tac-toe x's over his eyes, and artfully stuck out his tongue, just like a dead guy.