CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

F.Y.I....

F.Y.I. :I'll do a new post every dayl (maybe twice a day).Please leave comments!(you'll be the first one to leave a comment).Here is a joke that I don't get. Please send me an e-mail with the answer or leave a comment:A woman is on a train. Suddenly it stops. She asks, "Why are we stopping?"someone answers, "There are some cows on the track." Then they start to move a few minutes later it stops.Then she yells, "Did we catch up with the cow?"



????????????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it either?!?!
I'm the first one to Comment!!!!!!

C Hall said...

hey jack. i don't get it either. but i like your blog title.

sixrich said...

I also love your title and that you & Harriet and Aubrye can blog.

as for the poor cow--maybe the train was as slow as the cow---???

Info: Aubrye REALLY is Madi in Australia! But she thinks she will switch back when she comes home.

She sure misses you guys, but she also has some nice friends here as you can guess. xox, Grammy A